Design and Manufacturing
The entire cycle of design and production of our machines is carried out at our seat. The aim of TecMe is designing and building machines which meet as much as possible the requirements of the customers. For this reason, over the years Tecme has equipped itself with all the equipment necessary to maintain high standards of quality in all the production areas.
The TecMe machines are entirely designed with parametric 3D CAD stations in the technical office.
The Tec.Me production line comprises a numeric control laser cutting station and two NC centres so that all the construction details are of the highest quality. Thanks to this, Tec.Me is able to produce customized parts to realize machines that fully meet the needs of the customers.
The spray booth of our company is able to fully contain all the vehicles up to three axles to ensure that the entire painting process is optimally carried out and that the result can last a long time.
Tec.Me designs and produces also all the electronics of the machines without relying on third parties, to provide the best and most timely service. Timely service means that, within a few minutes, our technicians, thanks to our remote service system, can connect with the machine and remotely check its operation. Thanks to this service, we are able to assist our customers wherever they are, provided that the area is covered by a mobile communication network.
OUR PRODUCTION BOASTS THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS
- Rear loading hot or cold water bin washers of the series LimpMatic on vehicles from 35 to 180 – 260 quintals.
- Side loading hot or cold water bin washers of the series TecSide from 5,000 to 10,000 litres with two or three axles
- Satellite vehicles for the collection of municipal solid waste
- Various special and combined machines
The benefits of our equipment with respect to those of other brands are:
CUSTOMIZATION AND FLEXIBILITY
thanks to our flexible production line, it is possible to set up the bin washers on any type of chassis from 3.5 t to more than 26 t, at the same time achieving the maximum possible flow rate of water (thanks to a unique type of tank realized by our company) and a compact, manoeuvrable machine, thanks to the selection of the chassis with the shortest wheelbase.TecMe is able to set up the bin washers on chassis of any manufacturer, including special low chassis or hydrostatic drive chassis.
COMPLETENESS OF THE SET UP
The basic set up, able to wash all the types of bins available in the market, can be complemented by accessories such as customized couplings for special bins.It is possible to install accessories for street washing and garden watering, thus obtaining a machine that integrates multiple functions (bin washing, street washing, washing with pressure washer and garden watering).
The TECME bin washers are provided with CE certification and comply with all European safety standards.
TECHNICAL MEANS AT OUR DISPOSAL
we have a covered structure of 2200 m2 and an outdoor area of 1700 m2.
The company management is composed of:
- Maurizio Bogoncelli, President and Production Manager
- Pi Fabrizio Menin, Software, Service and Electronic Department Manager
- Ing. Alessio Menin, Sales Technician;
- 3D CAD Solid Works stations
- CAD-CAM station for LASER cutting machine programming
- Assembly bench for electrical installations of the machines, repair and testing of electronic cards
- PLC programming and testing bench and phone support via PSTN Modem and via GSM
- Two portable PLC programming systems
- NC press-folder
- NC LASER cutting automatic system
- Manual press-folder
- Sheet shearer
- Pulsed arc electronic control welders
- Tig Welder
- Welders with various capacities
- Fixed fumes suction systems
- Vehicle exhaust fumes suction system
- 80t and 120t presses
- Manual and plasma cutting
- Welding benches and polishing grinders
Machine Tool Department
- No 1 NC machining center
- No 1 NC lathe
- No 1 centre lathe
- No 1 milling machine
- No. 1 grinder
- No. 1 automatic saw
- No. 1 semi-automatic saw
- No. 1 cutting machine
- Radial Drills
- Pillar type sensitive drills
Benches for the assembly of pre-assembled groups, hydraulic power units for testing, mobile trucks equipped with wrenches and tools for each fitter.
Stove enamelling system (50 °C) with sealed room capable of hosting vehicles up to 10Mt (we work with our in house technicians, professional body makers).
All the equipment necessary to test our machines is verified according to the standard ISO 9001:Fluid power units, metrological check tools, electronic test tools, laptops for onboard programming, modem for remote service.